This Mother’s Day, send a heartfelt letter to your mother to let her know that you appreciate every single thing that she does for you, your siblings and for your entire family.
If you are having a hard time in coming up with something nice to write, do not worry, we are here to help you out.
In this blog, we have listed down some of the best Happy Mother’s Day quotes that you can find on the internet so you can add them in the letter that you will be giving to your mother this Mother’s day!
Love Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me each day. Have a great Mother’s Day, you deserve to be spoiled!
- Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more.
- No words are enough to speak about the things you have done for us. Thank you for always taking care of us, even when it wasn’t easy. We love you so much!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes For Letter
- From being my biggest cheerleader to pulling me up after every downfall – Thank you for always being right by my side.
- If i ever sit to list down the things you have done for us, people will have to wait for a lifetime to read that never ending list.
- The best compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m just like you.
- Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness, and inspiration to our family every day. Our world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Mother’s Day, my love!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and especially your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes And Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! I love you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely mothers in the world.
- Happy Mother’s Day my amazing mother! May you always be happy!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman without whom I cannot live. I love you, mommy.
- I cannot describe in words what you mean to me. Thanks for always being there for me. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all moms in the world! Your sacrifice, compassion, and care deserve to be celebrated and honored every day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! May you receive all the happiness that you have sacrificed for my sake!
- Thank you, mom, for being my biggest supporter in life! Happy Mother’s Day mum!
- Thanks for being such a wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day mama!
- Thanks for being such a wonderful mother. Happy mother’s day mama!
Did you find anything nice in the list of Mother’s Day quotes that we made above? Let us know which one you liked by leaving a comment in the comments section below!